POSITION SUMMARY-SALES ASSOCIATE
To assist the management team in the day-to-day operations of a rue21 store; report to the members of management in the store.
No prior experience is required, however, background in a customer service environment is desirable.
Work schedule reflective of availability established at the time of hire, with the ability to increase hours and availability based on business needs.
Sales and Customer Service:
- Promote positive customer relations through use of customer service and selling skills.
- Generate sales through customer interaction, fitting room assistance, and suggestive selling.
- Prevent asset loss through proper zoning and floor awareness.
- Effectively perform associate register transactions without errors or shortages.
- Comply with all rue21 policies and procedures.
- Adhere to store visual directives, maintenance standards, and cleanliness standards.
- Consistently exemplify a teamwork attitude with management and coworkers to improve personal and store performance.
- Communicate effectively with management and coworkers concerning business issues and product opportunities.
- Willingly accept additional responsibilities.
- Complete job responsibilities accurately and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate a “Whatever It Takes” spirit.