Riddles Jewelry is an expanding company that is looking for motivated and talented individuals to grow with us. We offer many employee incentives and outstanding benefits. If you are passionate about selling a successful product and have an interest in working for a highly productive, fun environment, we want to hear from you today. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-The company looks for enthusiastic individuals who believe in customer service and team work -The sales staff is supported by a wide-ranging product line, competitive pricing, one of the best warranties in the business, and a full line of services to meet customer needs -Training for sales associates takes place within the store. Sales experience in a retail setting is recommended but not required.
Competitive Salaries & Commissions
Comprehensive Training Program
Opportunity for Advancement
Great Working Environment
401K Savings Plan
Paid Vacation / Time-Off
POSITION SUMMARY-SALES ASSOCIATE
To assist the management team in the day-to-day operations of a rue21 store; report to the members of management in the store.
No prior experience is required, however, background in a customer service environment is desirable.
Work schedule reflective of availability established at the time of hire, with the ability to increase hours and availability based on business needs.
Sales and Customer Service:
- Promote positive customer relations through use of customer service and selling skills.
- Generate sales through customer interaction, fitting room assistance, and suggestive selling.
- Prevent asset loss through proper zoning and floor awareness.
- Effectively perform associate register transactions without errors or shortages.
- Comply with all rue21 policies and procedures.
- Adhere to store visual directives, maintenance standards, and cleanliness standards.
- Consistently exemplify a teamwork attitude with management and coworkers to improve personal and store performance.
- Communicate effectively with management and coworkers concerning business issues and product opportunities.
- Willingly accept additional responsibilities.
- Complete job responsibilities accurately and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate a “Whatever It Takes” spirit.
Location Name: Kandi Mall
City: Willmar, MN 56201
Experience the excitement of Retail Fashion!
If you love cosmetics, feel comfortable applying cosmetics to a customer’s face and love making a customer feel beautiful, this opportunity is for you.
Join our team of retail experts who share their knowledge of the latest retail trends, assist customers with selections and merchandise new product as it arrives!
Cosmetic associates in our stores are paid on a base plus commission for all cosmetic counter sales.
Hours can be flexible based on the associate schedule and the store need; schedules include day, evening and weekend hours. 32 hours per week is full time in our stores.
Come experience our friendly and exciting environment – apply today!
Make management decisions, perform all management duties and day to day store operations in cooperation with and in the absence of the Store Manager.
Assist Store Manager in upholding company visual and marketing presentation standards per VMU including store standards.
Assist Store Manager in proper coaching and training of Associates in selling techniques, POS procedures, visual standards, sale setups, store maintenance and marketing programs.
Hold Associates accountable for delivering performance expectations and following all policies and procedures ie. Loss prevention and Code of Conduct.
Set examples in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational skills, selling skills and work habits.
Identify, recruit and attract top talent; partner with Store Manager to develop and retain a qualified staff.
Sales Associate, Part Time
Clothing Sales and Customer Service. Applications may be picked up at the store.